I loved mad minutess in math.
I loved the universes of fair at story.
I loved having Mrs.Sibiskie as my teacher.
I loved the year because I had the best techer ever.
I am never bored when I am with Mrs. Sibiskie. For example, when we cook, we get to do really fun things because cooking is really fun.
The 3 best experiences that I had in room 17 were
1. Show me what you know. It is something that helps you learn more math facts by doing the problems on paper.
2. The chicks in our classroom was fun because we got to see the chicks hatch in the incubator and then run around the classroom.
3.Making the quilt for the Durham Fair. Mrs. McInvale, Alexandra's grandmother, she helped us with the quilt because she knows how to sew.
my favit thing to do this year was to do share fare after PE in the class room I LOVED IT THIS YEAR because it was just fun to just be me and my frends I loved to see all of the diferint progets it was so fun.
my favorite memory of the school year is being in this class and having mrs.Sibiskie as a teacher.
My favorite things to do in room 17 are math, field trips, projects, and studying with my study buddy. I especially like addition, subtraction, and adding large numbers.
I loved working with carol glyyn because we learned how to be loud when we are acting anywhere. I also loved the field trip to conwood foresters because we got to learn about the differint types of trees.I also liked partner reading and independent reading.
My favorite memories are math, the living bulletin board and project work. I chose math because it was very challenging. Project work and the living bulletin board because I like writing and it involved writing and I like art and it involved art also. Writing and art are really nice so I like them and they are some of my favorite things.
1) One of my favorite memories of this year was going to the Eli Whitney museum. What I liked about the Eli Whitney museum was the making of the cars and the big sculpture outside. It was exciting that I could make a car on my own.
2) I liked the family heritage project. It was interesting to learn about my family heritage and my friend's family heritages. I also enjoyed trying the different foods from other countries.
3) My third favorite memory this year is cooking in the classroom. I thought that all the things we made this year were tasty. I liked the the monster punch the most.
1. I liked when we brought in the clothes to make the quilt in the beginning of the year.
2. I liked our ECHOs, especially coding.
3. I liked when we had the circus come because they were really funny and kind of weird.
I loved the living bulletin board. It is cool because I learned about animals which is not project work but you still are studying an animal. I loved studying about turkeys because now when I see a turkey I know more about it. I think it is cool that there is different problems and we solved them by researching and learning what our animals did in the snow.
I also loved project work because it is fascinating to learn about animals that you may not see all the time. You get pictures and you can make something out of the work you've done. It's a good accomplishment when you finish.
1. I love getting the chicks, watching them hatch and naming them. Thank you Mr. Paul
2. I loved writing a story about North Carolina and poetry too.
3. I love for the birds echo too.
4. I loved making the tree and entering it in to the durham fair.
Hi, I'm Mrs. Sibiskie. I love teaching first and second grade students at John Lyman School.